INFORMATION OBLIGATION UNDER GDPR
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA OF HOTEL MIESZKO GUESTS.
Who is the administrator of personal data of the hotel guests?
Administrator of personal data the Hotel Mieszko guests in Gorzów Wlkp. is Dardanus
Sp. z o. o. with registered office in Gorzów Wlkp., ul. Kosynierów Gdyńskich 82, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the Regional Court in Zielona Góra, 8th Commercvial Division of the National Court Register under the no. KRS 622953. This means that the company is responsible for their use in a safe manner, in accordance with the contract and applicable regulations.
For what purpose is the personal data of hotel guests processed?
1. In order to conclude and implement the contract for the provision of hotel services, for the duration of the contract and settlements after its completion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR - hereinafter referred to as the legal basis "conclusion and performance of the contract").
2. Execution of legal obligations binding on the company, e.g.
a) issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents;
b) responding to complaints within the time and form prescribed by law;
The company will use the data needed to fulfill legal obligations:
a) for duration of the duties, such as issuing an invoice (legal basis: Article 6 (1) c) of GDPR - hereinafter referred to as the "legal obligation");
b) for the time when regulations, e.g. tax regulations, require the company to store data (legal basis: legal obligation);
c) for a period during which the company may suffer legal consequences of non-performance of the obligation, for example a financial penalty from state institutions (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR - hereinafter referred to as "the legitimate interest of the company");
3. Claiming potential claims by Hotel Mieszko in relation to the damage suffered by the guest as well as defending the guest's claims against Hotel Mieszko and providing the highest quality services to the guests of Mieszko Hotel (legal basis: conclusion and performance of the contract), for duration of the contract and then for a period after which claims arising out of the contract expire, and in case of a claim by the company or notification of the competent authorities - for duration of such proceedings (legal basis: the legitimate interest of the company).
4. In the event that a guest has given his/her consent to processing of personal data for marketing purposes, Hotel Mieszko processes personal data for this purpose, i.e. to direct offers and information about its services and products. Legal basis: consent of a guest, which can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the validity of the processing that took place prior to withdrawal of the consent.
- In order to detect and prevent abuse, Hotel Mieszko processes the personal data of guests collected by hotel monitoring to ensure the safety of hotel guests and other people staying at the Mieszko Hotel.
What is the legal basis for processing of personal data?
The legal basis for processing of personal data of guests obtained by Hotel Mieszko is a contract for provision of the hotel services.
The legal basis for processing of a guest's personal data used for marketing purposes is a guest's consent. Hotel Mieszko informs that the consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the validity of the processing that took place prior to withdrawal of the consent.
The legal basis for processing of guest personal data through monitoring is protection of its vital interests and protection of the vital interests of other natural persons, as well as justified purpose of the administrator.
The legitimate purpose of the administrator is the legal basis for processing guest personal data to ensure the highest quality of services for the hotel guests.
Who can receive personal data?
Hotel Mieszko provides data to the following categories of entities:
- Legal companies providing legal services,
- Transport and taxi companies in situation of an order,
- State bodies and services such as the police, Internal Security Agency or tax authorities entitled to obtain personal data on the basis of appropriate regulations, provided that they have appropriate legal grounds to request personal data.
How long will the personal data be processed?
- acquired in connection with the concluded contract for provision of hotel services will be processed during the period of limitation of civil law or civil law claims of Hotel Mieszko or guest, depending on which of these events takes place later,
- obtained on the basis of consent for marketing purposes will be processed during the period of validity of consent for marketing purposes,- acquired in connection with the monitoring will be processed for 30 days from the date of fixation,and then they will be permanently deleted.
- acquired in connection with the monitoring will be processed for 30 days from the date of fixation,
and then they will be permanently deleted.
What are the rights of a visitor in relation to processing of personal data?
Each guest has the right to access personal data, rectify them, delete data processed unreasonably or limit processing. In addition, each guest has the right to object to the processing. These rights can be exercised by submitting an application at the Mieszko Hotel or by calling the data administrator's phone number (in order to authenticate the right to submit an application, it may be necessary to provide additional information allowing the applicant to be identified). Access to the data is possible at the office of the Mieszko Hotel. In addition, Hotel Mieszko provides the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, the address by which you can contact about personal data.
Is it possible to file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data?
Yes, every guest has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
Is the provision of personal data a contractual or statutory requirement?
Providing personal data in form of the name and address of residence is a requirement to conclude a contract for hotel services. Failure to provide personal data will prevent Hotel Mieszko from entering into a contract for hotel services. In addition, we may ask for additional data that does not affect conclusion of the contract, but may affect the quality of services we provide (eg. telephone number or e-mail address). Legal basis: "Conclusion and performance of the contract".
Are there automated decisions made based on personal data, including profiling?
No, Hotel Mieszko does not make automated decisions based on personal data, including profiling.